THE HELSINKI CITY RUN - HALF MARATHON 4th MAY 2013
You can run, jog or walk the route of the Helsinki City Run
in the parks - the maximum running time of 3 hours
fully allows it!
Online-registration to HCR 2013 has ended.
Event in 2013:
- Helsinki City Run 2013 is organized on Saturday 4th May, 2013.
- Start: on the Vauhtitie-street, close to the Olympic Stadium. There are seven starting group that leave every 10 minutes.
- Finish: inside the Helsinki Olympic Stadium.
- HCR information for the runners HERE.
- Having completed the registration, the runner has committed to follow the rules and regulations of the Helsinki City Run.
- Only the optional insurance fee makes the postponing of the participation right to the next year's event possible. The fee must be paid with the registration and can not be paid afterwards. More information under registration.
- Helsinki City Night Run after party 4.5.2013 starting at 9 PM at restaurant Kaarle XII. Address Kasarmikatu 40, 00130 Helsinki.
Runners under 24-years old entrance before 10.30 PM. After 10.30 PM only age limit 24.
- Helsinki City Marathon 2013 will be held on Saturday 17th August, 2013. Sign up now! More information and registration on www.helsinkicitymarathon.com
- Minimarathon for the Children is run on17th August, 2013 in the morning starting at 10 AM, just before the Helsinki City Marathon. More information and registration on www.minimarathon.fi